- Added condition on catalog task activity on "sc_req_item" table as " activity.result == 2 " is not working.
- STEPS TO REPLICATE:
1. Order any catalog item.
2. RITM will be created and approve the approvals.
3. Move the Task created to the 'submit proposal' state.
4. Click on Show Workflow on RITM.
5. Observe that the flow is not moving ahead.
- The State 'Submit Proposal' is a custom Choice State created and the value of the state is given as '10'.
- In the Custom Condition named 'submit proposal' created on the Catalog Task, the condition given in it is activity.result=='10'.
- The condition is matching but the workflow is getting stuck.