When the Data Visualization component is added to workspace with 'Auto' size variant, the component does not render on Safari browser.
1) Open any instance upgraded to Orlando Patch 0.
2) Navigate to the landing pages and open the one with least order.
3) Click on the option "Open in UI Builder".
4) Add a bar chart and change the container size to Large/Extra Large.
5) Navigate to the Agent workspace and see the chart size displaying from different browsers.
The bar chart renders the same in Chrome and Firefox:
It renders differently in Safari:
This problem is fixed in all currently supported releases. Review the Fixed In section to determine the latest version with a permanent fix your instance can be upgraded to.
In early Orlando, the Data Visualization component should not be created with Auto size variant, setting the Size Variant to anything other than Auto will workaround this problem.