The scenario here is to create an issue in Jira whenever a new incident is created in ServiceNow instance
1. Follow the steps in the knowledge article: How to set up Jira Spoke 2.5.1
2. On your ServiceNow instance navigate to Flow Designer > Designer > Flows > New > provide a name for the flow
3. Select a trigger for the flow
4. Configure the action.
5. The Connection Alias will be automatically set to sn_jira_spoke.Jira if you followed the procedure in Step 1.
6. Select the Project Key in which you want to create the issue.
7. Select the Issue Type from the drop down. You will get to choose form Task, Sub-Task, Story, Bug, Epic in an OOTB instance.
8. Fill in the Summary, description and Priority.
It should look like as follows:
9. Save the flow.
10. Now whenever a new incident is created, this flow will create an issue in Jira.
In order to test this, proceed as follows: