A "CHG1234567" is identified as a corrupted record due to the following reasons.
- Not able to make any changes to "CHG1234567" change request
- When we try to open the change, it opens a new record
- The Sys ID of the change record is set as "-1"
- Try to delete the change record in list view, but it reverts back
Release or Environment
We can delete this record by the following steps.
- Login to the instance 'abc'
- Navigate to sys_auto_flush.list table and click on 'New'
- Select table name as 'change_request' (As the issue is with change record, change_request table is selected. Choose the table appropriately based on the requirement)
- Fill the form as below
- Match field = sys_created_on
- Age in Seconds = 10 (Record whose age is more than 10 seconds)
- Enable checkbox for Active
- Enable checkbox for Cascade Delete
- Condition Sys ID is -1
- Submit the form.
Once the form is submitted a cleanup job runs every one hour and removes the record.