DateTime value is not setting properly in mobile web view when user is in different date format. NowMobile app: Date/Time variables will show 'Invalid Date' when the system property glide.sys.date_format is set to non-default (i.e. dd/MM/yyyy).
1. Import the attached update set. It can also be reproduced by manually selecting a value using date picker.
2. Create a test user and set Date Format to 'dd/MM/yyyy'.
3. Open '/sp?id=sc_cat_item&sys_id=183d13240b0633008236a5dc83673a78' or the 'Sample Item'.
4. Click on 'Set/Clear Values?' checkbox and verify that mDateTime is set to '01/06/2019 12:30:45'.
5. Open the same item in requestor mobile app and check 'Set/Clear Values?', mDateTime is set to '2019-06-01 12:30:45'.
There is no workaround available. This problem is fixed in all currently supported releases. Review the Fixed In section to determine the latest version with a permanent fix your instance can be upgraded to.