When raising a new case, the Inactive contacts for an Account are shown in the list.
Inactive contacts should not be available to be picked up when raising a case for the given account.
1. Go to contacts table.
2. Pick a contact and take note of its Account.
3. Make the contact inactive.
4. Go to cases and click new to create a new case.
5. Click on Account reference field.
6. Search for the Account noted above.
7. Choose the Account.
8. Click on Contact reference icon, you are able to see the Inactive contact as well in the list of Active Contacts.
This problem has been fixed. There is no workaround available. If you are able to upgrade, review the Fixed In section to determine the latest version with a permanent fix your instance can be upgraded to.