When the filter widget icon (funnel shaped button) is clicked on a non-responsive dashboard with filters, it does not allow to add any filter conditions.
1. Naviagte to system properties > dashboard properties
2. Uncheck 'Enable responsive dashboard'
3. Navigate to self-servcie > dasboards
4. Open any dashboard with filter added to it and click on the filter icon to add condition.
Notice you are not able to add filter conditions, nothing happens by ckicking on the filter icon.
After carefully considering the severity and frequency of the issue, and the cost and risk of attempting a fix, it has been decided to not address this issue in any current or near future releases. We do not make this decision lightly, and we apologise for any inconvenience.
As a workaround, switch to Responsive Dashboards:
1. Navigate to System Properties > Dashboard Properties
2. Under 'Enable responsive dashboard', select Yes.
See the documentation below for additional information on the advantages of using Responsive Dashboards:
Enable responsive dashboards
Working with responsive dashboards
Manage responsive dashboards