The type button sys_wizard_answer does not work in change interceptor, not all wizard buttons are displayed.
1. Go to Interceptor > Change > Change Request:
2. Go to Answers (sys_wizard_answer_list) and filter on Question name contains Change:
3. Open each one of Direct to Standard Change, Direct to Normal Change, and Direct to Emergency Change.
4. Change the Type to Button and fill with the same name.
5. Clear the instance cache.
6. Go to Interceptor > Change > Change Request:
The button Direct to Normal Change has disappeared.
7. Go to Change > Create.
Not all answers show, only Direct to Emergency Change shows as button.
This is expected behaviour. A wizard can only have one button, typically an execution UI Action like "Submit".