Assessment page tracking in frontend shows different question survey when changing page size in Service Portal
In Service Portal resizing the browser window to a smaller size will change to a different assessment question than the one currently being viewed.
Steps to Reproduce
- Open the OOB "Customer Satisfaction Survey" ( /nav_to.do?uri=asmt_metric_type.do?sys_id=87186844d7211100158ba6859e610378%26sysparm_view=survey )
- Click on the "Survey Designer" button
3. Add about 5 more category to the survey with each category containing any controls
4. Click on Save & Publish
5. Go back to the same survey record in step 1 and click on the "Assign Survey" and add Abel Tuter
6. Add the "My Surveys" widget to the service portal home page (i.e. index.html)
7. Impersonate Abel Tuter and open the survey under "My Surveys" widget
8. Click on Get Started and then the Next button a few times (i.e. click up to the 3rd custom category created)
9. Take note of the question/category you are on
- Resize the browser window to simulate the mobile UI interface
The survey question displayed is no longer the same as the one before the browser window resize. The record displayed changes to a different question. Clicking next a few times and maximising the window will display a different set of questions.
After carefully considering the severity and frequency of this issue, and risk of attempting a fix, it has been decided to not address this issue in any current or future releases. We do not make this decision lightly, and we apologize for any inconvenience.
Related Problem: PRB1364401