If existing CI has a Network Adapter on "Absent" status, it wouldn't get flip back to "Installed" status after Discovery pickup Active Interface.
Step to Reproduce
1. Ran a Discovery against Linux Server
2. Verify that the Network Adapter is populated in the "cmdb_ci_network_adapter" and that there is a related "cmdb_ci_ip_address_ record pointing to this NIC.
3. Now manually set the Network Adapter status to "Absent".
4. Re-run the Discovery against the same Linux Server.
5. The expected result would be to flip the Network Adapter's status back to "Installed" status along with the "CI IP" (cmdb_ci_ip_address)