Indicator Task Summary short description text gets truncated.
1. Navigate to sn_grc_indicator.list
2. Create a new indicator with a really long description more than 160 characters, for example:
"Critical access rights are defined by each system and reviewed on a regular basis for appropriateness. Unnecessary high privileges are revoked timely after the review."
3. Click on 'Execute' UI Action.
4. Wait for a minute and then refresh the page.
5. Open the indicator task created from the related list. Notice the 'Short description' field on the indicator task is truncated.
After carefully considering the severity and frequency of the issue, and the cost and risk of attempting a fix, it has been decided to not address this issue in any current or near future releases. We do not make this decision lightly, and we apologise for any inconvenience.
The workaround is to increase the length of short_description on Task table to 1500.