When doing a Windows Credential test, it will pop up with "Selected MID Server must have Powershell v2.0 or higher" as below.
Follow the troubleshooting steps listed:
- Check to make sure that Windows host, hosting the MID server does have Powershell v2.0 or higher
- Check on the MID server Parameter to make sure that "mid.powershell.path" is not specified, or if it is, make sure it is to the correct path.
- Also if "mid.powershell.path" is configured, we maybe hitting the PRB1320534
- If the MID server has only 1 version of Powershell and if it is in the default path then you don't need to specify the "mid.powershell.path".
- If you are removing the "mid.powershell.path" in step 4, please restart the MID server.
5. Check to see if Windows System variables are setup correctly. ensure "C:\Windows\system32" is in the path.
- Once you verify that ensure that path are showing up correctly by running " echo %PATH% "