When an end user session times out, we’ll receive a login UI page showing up on screen with a message ‘Your session has expired. Please login to pickup where you left off.’ This message can be customised based on your requirement.
Login with Admin role into your instance
1. Navigate to ‘Messages’ module under ‘System UI’ Application
2. Create a New message
3. Fill the ‘Key’ field with the existing session timeout error. Eg: ‘Your session has expired. Please login to pick up where you left off.’
4. Leave Application field as blank.
5. Select Language option as ‘English’
6. In the Message field, add the message you want to display during the session timeout.
Below screenshot shows the OOB session timeout message
Below screenshot shows the session timeout page with the customized message