In Kingston, Connect support shows in the conversation the full agent name from the the sys_user table, instead of the live_profile record. This occurs when the agents ends the chat, and the message displayed is "Firstname Lastname has closed the support session".
1. Login a Kingston instance.
2. Open the live_profile list.
3. Find an agent profile, for example "David Loo", and change his name to "David".
4. Open a Chat Conversation between an end user and support agent David Loo. Notice the chat uses "David" as the name throughout the chat.
5. End the session from the agent (David Loo) chat.
6. Switch to the end user chat conversation and notice the end user sees the agents full name.
7. From the agent chat window, transfer the chat and notice on the employees window that they see the agents full name.
This problem was fixed in London. There is no workaround applicable. Please review the Fixed In section to determine the latest available patch your instance can be upgraded to.