Walk up Queue status list is missing items after there were more than 7 'Queued' interaction records.
1. Activate 'Walk-up Check In' in Self Service Module
2. Impersonate a user to click 'Walk-up Check In'
3. Pick a location for check in and the reason
4. Click 'Check In' to create a record in the queue
5. Impersonating different user and repeats step 1 - 4 to create queue with the same location
6. Create more than 7 records on the same location
As a result, not all the queue records display on the page, some items are missing after item4 with a line break.
This is working by design on the portal page, as the the entire queue is not shown to optimize performance. It is only shown where the currently logged in user fits into the queue.