This KB will tell us how to handle Integration and automation with Microsoft System Center 2012 Orchestrator for ServiceNow
There is no plugin out of the box for integrating the Microsoft System Center 2012 Orchestrator with ServiceNow. Kelverion Integration Pack for ServiceNow would be the solution, which is ServiceNow certified and is available in the ServiceNow store. Below link provides access to it.
- Provides integration and automation with Microsoft System Center Orchestrator.
- Discovers the ServiceNow forms and their field attributes as configured in your instance.
- Code free, script-free integration and orchestration.
- Provides access to Kelverion’s full library of integrations to other third-party products such as Microsoft Azure, Office 365, System Center, BMC Remedy, CA ServiceDesk, Cisco Prime, Citrix XenDesktop and Amazon EC2.
- Provides access to Kelverion library of pre-built Automation Solutions for processes including VM provision on multiple hypervisors and clouds, Self Service Software provision, CMDB population and Automated Patching.
- ServiceNow - Kingston, Jakarta, Istanbul
- Microsoft System Center 2012 R2 or 2016 Orchestrator
The Integration Pack for ServiceNow is an add-in for Microsoft System Center Orchestrator that enables you to automate the following activities:
- Insert records into a ServiceNow table.
- Update records in a ServiceNow table.
- Delete records from a ServiceNow table.
- Get records from a ServiceNow table or database view.
- Monitor new and/or updated records in a ServiceNow table.
- Upload attachments to a ServiceNow record.
- Download attachments from a ServiceNow record.
- Run scripted web services.
Note - ServiceNow's support team will not be supporting the applications from the store. This is a recommendation on the availability.