<Builds that are known to be affected>
Helsinki Patch 4
Android (have not tested on iOS)
When adding a Catalog UI Policy to an item, it appears to work correctly on the item itself. However when testing on the 'Requested Item' or 'Catalog Task' forms, the policy appears to have no effect.
1. Create a test Catalog Item
2. Create a test Catalog UI Policy and/or catalog client script with some effect on the Catalog Item
3. In the Mobile App, go to the test item. The Catalog UI Policy and/or catalog client script should appear to work at this point
4. Add to Cart and Check out.
5. Go to 'My Requested Item' and view the item. The Catalog UI Policy and/or catalog client script will on longer be working.
The Catalog UI Policy and/or catalog client script should effect the item, the request, and the catalog task
Currently the Catalog UI Policy and/or Catalog Client Script is only affecting the item itself
Although the Catalog Client Scripts in Mobile do not propagate down to Catalog Tasks and Requested Items, you can setup Client Scripts or UI Policies specifically on the Task/Item tables to reiterate the function of the Script running on the Catalog Item.
This is not an ideal workaround, but it is the only known way to mitigate the effects of PRB717492.