Gauges are split between pages after exporting homepage to PDF after choosing 'Avoid page break inside a widget' option, from plugin: WebKit HTML to PDF
Gauges are split between pages after exporting homepage to PDF after choosing Avoid page break inside a widget option, from plugin: WebKit HTML to PDF
Steps to Reproduce
- Activate plugin WebKit HTML to PDF (ID: com.snc.whtp).
- Navigate to a homepage with many widgets.
- Click the Export icon, next to Refresh for the Export to PDF option.
- This icon looks like a box with a down arrow.
- In the Export to PDF dialog box, select one of the following or both:
- Smart Shrink
- Avoid page break inside a widget
- Leave Zoom factor at 100%.
- Select Generate Now.
- Click Export.
Result: In the generated PDF output, there are still page breaks within widgets. See attached example (export-homepage-split-gauge.pdf)
There is no workaround available at this time.
You can subscribe to this known error article (click Subscribe button at the top of the article) to receive notifications when more information is available about this issue.
Related Problem: PRB674689