In List v3, Database View does not appear in Configure menu
When List v3 is activated, the option to configure the database view is not displayed on the list.
Steps to Reproduce
- Ensure that List v3 is activated:
- Navigate to System Definition > Plugins.
- Find List v3 and check that the Status is Active. If not, right-click and select Activate/Upgrade.
- Navigate to System UI > Lists.
- Find and click on the incident_sla table.
- From the form context menu , go to Configure.
Note that the Database View option is not displayed on the Configure list.
By reverting back to List v2, you can re-enable this option. To disable List v3 for a specific list:
- Go to List Control for that list.
- Select Disable List v3.
Related Problem: PRB668645