Instances using Oracle do not support the Performance Analytics Scores table structure
Instances using an Oracle database do not support the Performance Analytics Scores Level 1 and Scores Level 2 table structure that was introduced in Istanbul.
Instances using an Oracle database should use the old Score [pa_score] table for new and upgraded instances.
Steps to Reproduce
- Open an instance that uses an Oracle database.
- Upgrade the instance to the Istanbul release or later.
You can configure the instance to use the pre-Istanbul table structure.
- Disable any Performance Analytics data collection or cleanup scheduled jobs.
- Set the property com.snc.pa.new_scores_table to false.
- Reactivate the disabled scheduled jobs.
Related Problem: PRB711100