Text being cut off in form field in IE10
When using Compact View in Internet Explorer 10, some form fields are cut off the bottom portion of the value.
Steps to Reproduce
- Login to a an instance.
- Click the gear in the top left corner and turn on Compact View.
- Navigate to the ess Portal (https://instancename.service-now.com/ess).
- From the top menu select Order Things > Services.
- Click Install Software.
- Start typing into the What software do you need installed? text field.
- Observe that the text is cut off at the bottom.
The problem is being investigated.
Currently, the workaround for this issue is to disable Compact View. Please subscribe to this Known Error article for updates as they become available.
Related Problem: PRB650919