Fontsize user preference throws client side error: setPreferredFontSize is not defined
After a Fuji upgrade, if a user has an old "font-size" record in sys_user_preference, then the system displays this client side error in navigator.do:
uncaught ReferenceError: setPreferredFontSize is not defined
Steps to Reproduce
- In a release prior to Fuji (in UI11) change the font size.
- Upgrade to Fuji.
Note the error in the navigator.
The font-size user preference is obsolete and not supported in the new user interface. To provide relief, this user preference must be deleted by following these steps:
- In the Navigator, type sys_user_preference.list.
- Filter on Name is font-size.
- (Optional) Back up the preference by right-clicking on the List Header > Export to XML.
- Select and delete all these records.
Related Problem: PRB633074