The alert text "Comments are required when resolving an Incident" is not translated when language is changed
The alert tesx "Comments are required when resolving an Incident" appearing under a mandatory comment field is not translated when language is set to French, Dutch, or others.
Steps to Reproduce
- Log in to a Fuji instance.
- Activate the I18N: French - Canada Translations plugin.
- Log out of the instance.
- Log back in to the instance
- Set the language to: French - Canada.
- Open the record for any open incident.
- Select Résoudre l'incident.
The mandatory comments alert message is displayed in English: "Comments are required when resolving an Incident"
There is no known workaround for this issue. If you are able to upgrade, review the Fixed In field below to determine the versions that have a permanent fix. You can also subscribe to this known error article (click Subscribe button at the top of the article) to receive notifications when more information is available about this issue.
Related Problem: PRB640380