Start date does not apply for on-call scheduling when the instance date format is MM-dd-yyyy
When the instance date format is changed from the default to MM-dd-yyyy, the start date for newly created schedules does not work as expected.
Steps to Reproduce
- Navigate to System Properties > System.
- Change the date format to MM-dd-yyyy.
- Go to On-Call Scheduling > Create New Schedule.
- Fill out the fields and remember the start date you specify.
- Finish creating the schedule, ensuring that some users are on the roster.
- Go to the On-call Calendar.
The start date does not apply for the schedule.
- Change the date format back to the system default
- Create a new schedule.
The start date is applied.
The most likely cause of the problem is timezones. Ensure you set the timezone of the rota correctly. Use the In which time zone does your schedule apply? question on the Schedule panel of the Create On-Call Schedule wizard.
Related Problem: PRB606802