No data shown for a particular indicator in Performance Analytics
There is no data shown on the scorecard / dashboard for a particular indicator in Performance Analytics even though there is data in the system.
The most likely causes are:
To check if the indicator is included in a job (you must have the pa_admin or pa_data_collector role to perform these steps):
- Navigate to Performance Analytics > Data Collector > Jobs.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the form and check if the indicator is included in the Indicators related list.
- If not, click Edit and add the indicator.
- Click Save.
- You can also view the Job Logs and see if there are any errors or warnings for this indicator.
To check if a restraint in the properties prevented the data from being collected:
- Navigate to Performance Analytics > System > Properties
- Check the settings in the Performance Analytics Data Collector section.